PREPARED BY ENG. KHALED MOUSA
2- Scope .
3- Applied Codes And Standards.
4- Cleaning And Gauging Procedure .
5- Filling And Pressurizing Procedure.
6- Bulck Dewatering Procedure.
1- Purpose :-
The purpose of procedure is to determine the method of hydrostatic pipeline testing.
2- Scope :-
The hydrostatic test procedure describes equipment , personnel and method required to carryout the following activities for EL-Basant Gas Flow lines.
- Cleaning And Gauging Procedure .
- Filling procedure.
- Pressurizing procedure.
- Bulck Dewatering Procedure.
- Safety procedure.
3- Applied codes and standards :-
- Client Spsification
- ASME (B-31.8 ) Pipeline Transportation System For GAS .
- API 5L specification for pipeline
- Petrojet,s Procedures
1- Cleaning and gauging procedure :-
4-1 The Cleaning and gauging of the pipe lines shall be according to contract specifications and shall be started after the following :-
- All welds have been non destructively tested and accepted.
- All wrapping and insulation has been completed.
- Pipeline shall be cleaned as one section .
- Temporary pig trap shall be installed at both end of cleaning section .
- Compressed air at maximum pressure (10) bar shall be used to run cleaning pigs.
- Client Rep. shall witnessed during the Cleaning and gauging operation.
- The Cleaning and gauging certificates shall be signed by Petrojet test engineer and client Rep.as in appendix (2)& appendix (3)